Saturday, October 07, 2006

Show me Your Glory

I am so excited about this weeks study.

I have picked out two of my favorite verses in this lesson 1 for week 3.

"Lord, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O Lord.
Renew them in our day, in our times make them known."
Habakuk 3:2

"Yes, if you cry out for discernment, And lift up your voice for understanding, If you seek her as silver, And search for her as for hidden treasures; Then you will understand the fear of the Lord. And find the knowledge of God."
Proverbs 2:2-5

I want to see more miracles and works of God in my life and in the lives of those around me. I have such a small world around me. Sometimes I feel that God is out there working around me but I am in the wrong place or something. I guess I may not have the faith I have needed to see more from God. I have been praying for God to show me. I want to see more yes answers to my prayers. Arbon and I both want to see God do a miracle in our lives. His faith is so small sometimes and he lacks hope because he does not want to be disapointed. I venture further out into my faith and I do believe that God is doing great things in us. I see so much He is doing in me and I rejoice.

I want this blog to be a place to collect stories of miracles, workings of God, and yes even a place to go and pray. So please comment and put your news here, if you want. It will encourage us and we will all grow in our faith. If you have a long story to share, email me and I can post it as a new post. Otherwise you can comment on any of my posts. If you have any trouble please email me.

GOD Bless you all.

No comments: